Thursday, October 26, 2017

14 Years Together!!!!!!!!

  October 20th was our 14th Wedding Anniversary.  So this year we decided that we would stay in for our Anniversary.  I still wanted to do something special.  Two amazing friends taught myself and a few friends how to make Sushi.  So I got the idea that I would make Sushi for our Anniversary Dinner.  It was so much fun to make, but a lot of work as well.  It took me about an hour and a half to make every thing.  I am so amazed how God has worked in our lives and our marriage.  In 14 years we have been through so much.  Our Story is for another post.  I am just grateful for the time that God has given us and I am thankful for all the days he has for us.  So how about some pictures of the Sushi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...