Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Were has the Past 18 Years Gone?

     Today is a day that 18 years ago I thought was so far away.  I did not raise my oldest son, my aunt and uncle did.  I was young when I had my now 21year old.  So my now 18 year old, has been my oldest in many ways.  So back to 18 years ago on this day (January 9, 2000) I was blessed with this amazing boy.  I was a single mom but had so many people supporting me and this little boy.  I remember how little he was.  I remember thinking wow I have all this time to see him grow up and his 18th birthday and his senior year seemed so far off.    
     Now here it is his 18th birthday.  I can't believe it is here, part of me does not want to believe that it is here.  He has grown to be such an amazing young man.  He is a great brother, friend, son, and so much more.  His love for the Lord and passion for sharing the gospel is an inspiration to me. Not just because I am his mom, but as a follower of Christ myself.  His love and passion for the Lord makes my momma heart over joyed.  This fall him and my 21 year old baptized my 14 year old, after they played an instrumental role in him coming to the Lord.












     He is still trying to decide if he wants to go into the military or to collage.  I don't know what God has in his plans for him but I do know that no matter what God has a hold of him.

Until Next Time,
Pitters

2 comments:

  1. Im not crying, you're crying! <3 Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Ashley! Thank you. He is one amazing young man.

    ReplyDelete

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...