Thursday, January 11, 2018

Weekly Clean Schedule

     So I have said before that I used to have a good cleaning schedule.  I also shared that I have slacked off with that schedule.  So one goal for me this year is to get back on my schedule.  I learned growing up that a cleaning schedule is best if done with a routine.  My grandma always had the same day for different chores. She had a set day for laundry, dusting, cleaning the bathroom, etc.  So for our family, we have different laundry days because it takes more than one day to do all the laundry.
Photo Credit http://thestoryofeve.weebly.com/1950s-housewife.html

This is our Laundry Schedule:
Monday: my two oldest that are at home
Tuesday: My mom and my Aunt that live with us and also bathroom/ kitchen towels
Wednesday: My two youngest at home
Thursday: My Father in law that lives with us and also bathroom towels.
Friday: My Husbands and Mine
Saturday: Any miss. laundry we might have
Sunday: NO LAUNDRY
Photo Credit http://www.littlethings.com/1950s-good-housewife-guide-vcom/

Our Cleaning Schedule has most rooms being done twice a week and some things done daily.

This is our Cleaning Schedule:
Monday: Kitchen and Dinning Room deep cleaning
Tuesday: Bathrooms, Kids Bedrooms, and Classroom
Wednesday: Kitchen, Dinning Room, deep cleaning
Thursday: Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Classroom
Friday: Kitchen Dinning Room, and Laundry Room
Saturday: Yard Work, Front Porch, Music/Family Room
Side note: we do dishes and counter tops daily in the kitchen.

You might notice I did not put living room on this list.  That is because the room that would be our living room right now is our classroom.  We do have a family room/ music room.  Our 17y/o plays guitar, our 14 y/o plays drums, our 12y/o tries to play keyboard, and our 9 y/o is trying her hand at guitar also. So we needed the music room which is also our family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...