Wednesday, January 3, 2018

A New Year!

     

     Happy New Year everyone.  I hope your holidays have been filled with family, friends, and memories to last a life time.  As the new year begins I am hoping that I can bring so much to all of you with my blog.  I am working on a new posting schedule, a plan to show you my weekly and daily routines for homeschool and housework.  I am wanting to do book reviews for all as well.  I am going to still share recipes with you.  This first part of the year I will blog on graduating my first homeschool senior and how to plan for that.  We are hoping to travel and camp more this year and take you along with us on any adventures we might take.

     As I look ahead to getting back into the routine of school after our Christmas break I am feeling refreshed and revitalized.  We will be starting back to homeschool the week of January 8, 2018.  Wow 2018 how can that be?  I will be sharing photos of our homeschool classroom with you all and share some of our must haves in our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...