Monday, December 18, 2017

Cookies a Family Traditon

   For the last 6 or 7 years we have made a point to make cookies during the Christmas Season to give to our neighbors.  This year is no different.  My kids enjoy helping to make, decorate, and deliver the cookies every year.  Every year we try to do one new cookie and a couple traditional cookies.  This year we are making chocolate chip, butter spritzer cookies, ginger bread men and women, and new this year we are making pumpkin bread. Yes, I know that is not a cookie, but I could not find a new one I liked.
     When I was growing up, I helped my grandmother on my mom's side make pumpkin bread for her neighbors.  I think that is were I got the idea to start making cookies for our neighbors.  When I started to stay at home with our kids and homeschool them in May of 2008, I took on a lot of the same things I saw my grandmother do when I was younger.  Many of those things I can share in a different blog. 
   
Until Next Time,
Pitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...