Sunday, November 5, 2017

Homemade Meat Sauce for Spaghetti

Homemade spaghetti sauce does not have to be hard to make.  I made a homemade sauce in under 20 minutes.

Ingredients:

1 Lb. Meat
2- 15oz cans tomato sauce
2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste (I use the brand Cento in a tube)
2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
1 small onion diced small
1 bell pepper any color diced small
3 cloves of garlic finely diced


1. In a deep sided frying pan cook the meat all the way through.
2. Add the garlic, onions, and bell pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Add the tomato paste and Italian seasoning. Stir for a couple minuets.
4. Add the tomato sauce and stir to combine.  Let simmer for about 8 minutes.
5. Add sauce to your favorite pasta and enjoy.

Let me know if you try this or any of the recipes I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...