Monday, June 20, 2022

What a Whirlwind of a Year So Far!!!

    After starting off our new year with Covid, having my Father-in-law put in the hospital because of Covid, then he was in rehab so he could get strong enough to come home, then less than 4 hours after coming home he was right back in the hospital.  After being in the hospital for the second time, we found out he had stage 4 colon cancer.  He went home to be with the Lord early Easter Morning.  

    Then in May our 19 year old went on a leadership and mission trip to Virginia with some people from our church. He just came back home last week.  Also last week my husband and I took our two scout troops to summer camp for a week.  Our 17 year old is working at scout summer camp for the 4th summer.  

    In March I started to do administrative work for a online/in person dance studio and they have other classes. In May I got the opportunity to start teaching some of the essay tutoring classes, Storytime and art classes, and I got to sub for a drama class as well.  This coming Friday I am starting to teach outdoor play classes for kids age 1.5 to 8 years old and their parents/guardians. I am able to work my work schedules around my kids needs with homeschooling and I am loving that.
    
    This school year will be our 15th school year.  In the fall we will have a senior and a freshman.   I am not sure were the time has gone but here we are.  It is crazy to me that I am in my last 4 years of homeschooling my kids. 

    I am going to be working very hard at writing on the blog more and other thing surrounding it.  I am almost done with my office so that blog and maybe a YouTube video will be coming soon.  

Until Next Time,
Pitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...