Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Two Eagles in One Year!!!!

 I am going to have a mom brag moment, so please bare with me.  So in April of 2021 my third oldest son earned his Eagle Scout Rank.  As of last night October 5, 2021 my fourth oldest son earned his Eagle Scout Rank.  My boys have worked so hard for this accomplishment.  Of my five kids so far we have one Life Scout, three Eagles Scouts and my daughter is a Tenderfoot working on her goal to one day be an Eagle.  Only about 4% of Scouts earn the rank of Eagle Scout.  




Our 3rd oldest son the night of his Eagle Board of Review







Our 4th oldest son the night of his Eagle Board of Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...