Friday, June 28, 2019

My Daily Cleaning Routine

     I will start off by saying I am still working on my consistency on this. Sometimes life just gets a little off track.
Cleaning Routine:
* Make our bed, unless it is laundry day.
* Breakfast dishes
* Wipe off the table and counters
* Start a load of laundry or have the kids depending on the day. We each have a set laundry day.
* I vacuum every other day
* I dust on vacuum days
* I wash windows once a week
*Lunch dishes
* Trash as needed
* Sweep the floor once a day unless needed more.
* I mop a couple times a week
* Dinner dishes
* I try and do a pick up before heading to bed.
* I also do bathrooms a couple times a week. But we wipe things down everyday.
* I clean out the fridge once a week
* Also deep clean the kitchen, dinning room once a week.
* I do a general pick up in our bedroom as needed.

The kids are responsible for cleaning their rooms, doing their laundry, and they help with dishes and trash.  Also they take turns mowing the lawn and helping clean up the yard.  We live on a very busy street and people toss trash from their cars all the time into our yard and the neighbors yards.

The main thing is that you find a schedule and routine that works for you.  To work at being constant and finding what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...