Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Exploring The Old Market

 Our new neighborhood is the Old Market in Downtown Omaha.  It is the historic part of our downtown area.  I have lived in Omaha most of my life, I have been in the Old Market numerus times.  Many times I have walked past many of the shops, I am so glad we get to explore even more.  


One of the first places we had breakfast at was a place called The Table Coffee Co.  We had some last minute Christmas shopping to do so we decided to shop in our new neighborhood.  We ordered at the counter and found a seat.  I love that we get to explore with our youngest.  


The food was amazing!!  This is the waffle charcuterie board.  It had four waffles, eight toppings, and five strips of bacon.  Keziah and I split the board.  Marshall got a skillet of some sort.  We also orders some peppermint hot cholate and iced peppermint mocha. 


  One thing that is nice about our new place is that we can walk to tons of shopping and restaurants.  With the fact that most parking downtown you have to pay for, we are glad to not have to move our car if we don't need to.  There are so many cute locally owned shops in the area.  We love to go to the vintage shops, the two candy shops, and so much more.  We are in walking distance to a dog park, skating rink, mini golf place, and a place you can do crafts, go to a plant bar and over the top milkshakes.  We can't wait to walk to the farmers market come spring/summer time.  I hope to take you all on some of these adventures with us. 

Until Next Time,

Pitters



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Creative Culture

      So Kezi and I had a little girls time earlier this month.  We tried out a DIY Art Studio in Downtown Omaha.  We loved all of the DIY p...